Fresh off the wire:
AAO in the news:
- BBC: SmileDirect Club, the $8bn braces firm boosted by selfies
- Forbes: “What Investors Need to Know About SmileDirectClub’s (SDC) IPO”
- KOB Albuquerque: “4 Investigates: State leaders weigh legality of do-it-yourself teeth straightening”
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek: “A Tooth-Straightening Startup Runs Into Resistance”
- TechCrunch: “SmileDirectClub files to go public amid concerns from dental associations”
- Fortune: “Brace Yourself: SmileDirectClub Is the Latest Unicorn to File for an IPO”
The working theory is that dogs are attracted by the smell of the materials from which retainers are made, as well as saliva. With their powerful jaws, dogs can render retainers useless in no time.
While small changes after treatment concludes are normal, retainers prevent teeth from going back to their original positions.
Observational visits allow your orthodontist to keep an eye on how your child’s teeth, face and jaws are developing. These visits allow your orthodontist to monitor changes as your child grows.
Manager, Public Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org