Fresh off the wire:
AAO in the news:
- BBC: SmileDirect Club, the $8bn braces firm boosted by selfies
- Forbes: “What Investors Need to Know About SmileDirectClub’s (SDC) IPO”
- KOB Albuquerque: “4 Investigates: State leaders weigh legality of do-it-yourself teeth straightening”
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek: “A Tooth-Straightening Startup Runs Into Resistance”
- TechCrunch: “SmileDirectClub files to go public amid concerns from dental associations”
- Fortune: “Brace Yourself: SmileDirectClub Is the Latest Unicorn to File for an IPO”
Remember that patient health is a top priority for your orthodontist. If your orthodontist is open, it is because they feel it’s safe for you to come in.
From treatment and waiting room disinfection to the strict use of personal protective equipment (PPE), the safety of patients and staff members continues to be of utmost importance.
If your orthodontist’s office is currently postponing any non-emergent appointments, you may be wondering how to handle orthodontic issues at home. While there are steps you can take, your orthodontist should always be notified.
Manager, Public Relations, email@example.com