Fresh off the wire:
AAO in the news:
- BBC: SmileDirect Club, the $8bn braces firm boosted by selfies
- Forbes: “What Investors Need to Know About SmileDirectClub’s (SDC) IPO”
- KOB Albuquerque: “4 Investigates: State leaders weigh legality of do-it-yourself teeth straightening”
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek: “A Tooth-Straightening Startup Runs Into Resistance”
- TechCrunch: “SmileDirectClub files to go public amid concerns from dental associations”
- Fortune: “Brace Yourself: SmileDirectClub Is the Latest Unicorn to File for an IPO”
Remember, you are a partner in the process and your oral health care doesn’t end between visits. Here are a few tips for caring for your smile between orthodontic visits.
You can help keep treatment on track by following your orthodontist’s directions, avoiding hard and sticky foods and keeping your teeth clean.
Vaping causes damage that may lead to the death of gum tissue, gum disease and, in some cases, loss of teeth – making vaping a risk to your oral health.
Manager, Public Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org