Fresh off the wire:
AAO in the news:
- BBC: SmileDirect Club, the $8bn braces firm boosted by selfies
- Forbes: “What Investors Need to Know About SmileDirectClub’s (SDC) IPO”
- KOB Albuquerque: “4 Investigates: State leaders weigh legality of do-it-yourself teeth straightening”
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek: “A Tooth-Straightening Startup Runs Into Resistance”
- TechCrunch: “SmileDirectClub files to go public amid concerns from dental associations”
- Fortune: “Brace Yourself: SmileDirectClub Is the Latest Unicorn to File for an IPO”
Vaping causes damage that may lead to the death of gum tissue, gum disease and, in some cases, loss of teeth – making vaping a risk to your oral health.
Prioritize your family’s smiles this year with these three easy steps from the American Association of Orthodontists.
Athletes are more likely to have poor oral health because they often refuel with high-acid drinks – which can weaken tooth enamel and damage teeth.
Manager, Public Relations, email@example.com